What WPSI Employer Partners Say
- Kim Delaney, Director of Enterprise Talent Acquisition, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Brian English, Director, Green City Works
- Jacob Aufschauer, Senior Director of Human Resources, SEPTA
- Elizabeth Hansen, Executive Director of Finance and Administration, University of Pennsylvania’s Division of Facilities & Real Estate
- Jim Carter, Account Manager, Allied Universal
Customized Pipeline Training Programs for New Staff
Signature Model Elements
WPSI’s team often spends months interviewing and observing employees in the target position to understand what skills are necessary to succeed in the job.
WPSI uses the information gained during the employer engagement phase to create a recruitment and interview process for the program that identifies qualified candidates for the target job.
WPSI staff maintain open communication with employers, participants and program alumni in order to continually improve programming and ensure positive outcomes for both our participants and employer partners.
WPSI guides participants through the process of preparing for the application and interview with the target employer.
WPSI staff continue to support participants during the onboarding process, reducing the attrition that can happen due to failure to complete background checks, assessments and other onboarding requirements. WPSI’s Alumni Engagement Program provides lifetime support for all program alumni.
Recruitment and Retention Consulting
Manager and Incumbent Worker Training
Accelerated Job Connections Model
WPSI works with employers throughout Philadelphia and accepts employer partners on a rolling basis. If you are interested in exploring a partnership with WPSI, please contact Joshua Park at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how WPSI’s customizable services can benefit your organization.