Recruitment is now open for the next cohort with the West Philadelphia Skills Initaitive. We are seeking unemployed West Philadelphians for jobs within Reception, Clerk, and Instrument Sterilization at Penn Dental Medicine.
- Be a resident of 19104, 19131, 19139, 19143, or 19151
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Be unemployed.
- Have professional experience in Customer Service and/or Healthcare.
Graduates of this program will:
- Receive a guaranteed interview with Penn Dental Medicine.
- Build cutting-edge job connection strategies resulting in 95% of WPSI graduates finding work.
- Earn a generous, performance-based stipend while in training.
- Gain an accelerated connection to a career you love and the life you want!
Apply today! The application deadline is December 9, 2016 at 5pm.