Now Recruiting Customer Service Professionals for Allied Barton!
Ready to start or advance your career in security services? This fall, the West Philadelphia Skills Initiative (WPSI) will launch the next session of its nationally-recognized Connect to Success program. Building on WPSI’s successful partnership with Allied Barton, this training program is tailored to West Philadelphians interested in advancing their career in security and customer service. In this important role, you will provide professional customer service to, and ensure the safety of, students, staff, and visitors throughout the University of Pennsylvania’s campus.
Connect to Success program benefits include:
- Preferential candidate status with Allied Barton Security Services
- Over 4 weeks of classroom-based training
- Performance-based stipends for successful classroom performance
- Professional development that will help you build your career
- Financial education and more!
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be:
- A resident of West Philadelphia – as defined by zip codes 19104, 19131, 19139, 19143, 19151
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be currently unemployed
- Able to demonstrate previous customer service, hospitality, security, or military experience (preferred)
- Motivated to achieve long-term success
Apply today! Application deadline is September 11th.